Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

AHOY! ks outing coming right UP!

yooohoo!
wow I feel so zesty because of all the CAPS LOCK and Exclamation marks that punctuate the blog! :D

Let's start wrecking our brains and tell Song KIA (ahaha..who's this funny brightsalty person?!) what verses or biblical stories they were enacting! (I know! I remember!) Maybe, you'll get..more stickers, golden stars if you take the initiative to tell her? (no promises though) :D:D

Either way, remembering your memory verses is Way better and it secures you a GOLD *bling bling* star! and no, I am not sounding infantile, but I guess part of the joy and excitement is derived from the nostalgia that complements the gold-star collecting activity, Right?! :) One important thing that Joanna said was : can u imagine a time when you don't have your bible (or your handphone or laptop) with you, and you just wished there was some words of encouragement that you can get INSTANTANEOUSLY? well, I can :) that's when memory verses come into play.

alright, before I scoot off to 6pm class (yes I am in school typing psych and lit essays .....let's chiong ah! chiong together! exams coming! crunch TIME! asaph will update you more on study groups if it comes to fruition), I'd like to say..

JOIN US THIS SATURDAY at Marina Barrage! at the MRT, there is a shuttlebus kinda transport that will bring us to the place! So come on down, PUNCTUALLY! Dinner thereafter is optional, but it is recommended for fellowship :) ps. i think it's nice to eat together with fellow sweaty-friends then becoming the only sweaty one amidst others whom you might meet! Bring..umbrella/poncho..things you might want to sit on?..mini fan or anything that will bring you comfort :) and CASH for dinner, of course. Take care my fellow brethren! :) Any questions, just post it up and someone will answer. heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I'm not wrong, brightsalty = Ben Quek